unit 4/25 Cavvanbah St Byron Bay
Direct beach access from this spacious 2 bedroom villa nestled in a private & peaceful bushland setting with sea views.
Short walk to town via the beach or footpath.
* Downstairs is open plan and spacious, with both the modern fully equipped kitchen and living area opening directly onto the back covered verandah. There is also a lovely plantation shuttered study/tv room, dining room and a third bathroom/laundry which opens to an undercover enclosed drying yard. There is complimentary WiFi, 2 smart TV's, ceiling fans and gas fireplace.
* Outside, the covered verandah has a table setting and BBQ adjacent to a delightful garden which opens to a large back lawn with a secure gate leading down a sandy track to the beach 1 minute away.
* Both upstairs bedrooms have ensuites, TV's, ceilings fans, reverse cycle airconditioning and private balconies. The second bedroom can be either a king bed or 2 king singles plus a trundle. The master has a queen. There is also a portacot.
* There is secure gated uncovered parking for two cars.
There is an abundance of bird life here which you can enjoy with your morning coffee on the back lawn or your evening gin and tonic on the upstairs balcony.
Linen is included except for the portacot.
For high chairs or extra linen please contact Byron Bay Holiday Hire.
This property is the owners home for part of every year. They have spent considerable time and effort to make it a very nice place to enjoy inlcuding the lovingly tendered garden. We ask that you please respect this and insist on the following house rules:
1. NO SMOKING INSIDE OR OUTSIDE (the owner is highly allergic to nicotine)
2. NO PARTIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
3. A SECURITY BOND OF $1,800.00 IS REQUIRED
This property strictly forbids parties and gatherings, please note that failure to comply can result in a loss of security deposit or immediate termination.
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts